- Alberto Melucci and Leonardo Avritzer, ‘Complexity, Cultural Pluralism and Democracy: Collective Action in the Public Space’, Social Science Information, 39: 4 (2000), 507-27.
- A. Jeffrey, C. McFarlane and A. Vasudevan, ‘Rethinking Enclosure: Space, Subjectivity and the Commons’, Antipode, 44: 4 (2012), 1247-67;
- M. Hardt and A. Negri, Commonwealth (2009);
- Nicholas Tampio, ‘Assemblages and the Multitude: Deleuze, Hardt, Negri and the Postmodern Left’, European Journal of Political Theory, 8: 3 (2009), 383-400.
- Zofia Łapniewska, ‘Solidarity and Mutual Aid: Women Organising the ‘visible hand’ Urban Commons’, Gender, Work and Organisation, 29: 5 (2022);
- Tom Gillespie, Kate Hardy and Paul Watt, ‘Austerity Urbanism and Olympic Counter Legacies: Gendering, Defending and Expanding the Urban Commons in East London’, Environment and Planning D, 36: 5 (2018);
- Paul Chatterton, ‘Building Transitions to Post Capitalist Urban Commons’, Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 41 (2016), 403-15.
- Arthur Feinberg, Amineh Ghorbani and Paulieu Herder, ‘Diversity and Challenges of the Urban Commons: a Comprehensive Review’, International Journal of the Commons, 15: 1 (2021), 1-20.
- Rebecca Binns, ‘It’s Your World Too, You Can Do What You Want’: the Role of Subcultural Activism in Stop the City Protests (1983-01984) and Its Implications for Political Protest in Britain’, Contemporary British History, 37: 1 (2023), 63-88
- Graham St John, ‘Protestival: Global Days of Action and Carnivalised Politics in the Present’, Social Movement Studies, 7: 2 (1008), 167-190
- Stephen E Hunt, ‘The Echoing Greens: the Neo-Romanticism of Earth First! and Reclaim the Streets in the UK’, Capitalism Nature Socialism, 24: 2 (2013), 83-101
- Justus Uitermark, ‘Looking Forward by Looking Back: May Day Protests in London and the Strategic Significance of the Urban’, Antipode (2004), 706-27
- Derek Wall, Earth First! and the Anti-Roads Movement (Routledge, 1999)
- Maria Nita and Sharif Gemie, ‘Counterculture, Local Authorities and British Christianity at the Windsor and Watchfield Free Festivals (1972–5)’, Contemporary British History, (2019)
- George McKay, DiY Culture: Party and Protest in Nineties Britain (Verso, 1998)
- George McKay, Senseless Acts of Beauty: Cultures of Resistance since the Sixties (Verso, 1996)
Operation Solstice documentary: https://youtu.be/rdztgEB5SlI
Reclaim the Streets film: https://archive.org/details/ngv_lo_en_20041101_reclaim_the_streets_the_film
Do or Die magazine issues 1-10: https://archive.org/details/DoOrDie08/Do%20Or%20Die%2001/
Sparrows Nest archive: https://archive.org/details/sparrowsnestlibrary?tab=collection
Left.overs archive (incl May Day Rooms, Sparrows Nest): https://archive.leftove.rs/